An Employee Profile can be created for a whole new individual, or for an individual with an existing Profile of other types.
An Employee Profile is also created when a candidate for employment submits the Applicant Form.
Finally, an Employee Profile is created whenever a Supplier Profile is created, as Default Employee.
Create a Client Profile for a New Individual
- Go to Employees>Employees
- In the Employees List, you can filter by Status, Departments, Employee Group, or Designations. You can search by Name, Last Name, UID, Job Title, Role, or Phone Number.
- Click +New Employee.
- In the resulting dialogue, enter a First Name and Last Name. You can also optionally enter a Phone Number and Email.
- Should any individuals already exist with matching criteria, they will appear in the Matching Profiles table. Learn more about adding Profile types to existing individuals.
- If you are adding a new individual with the same name, click Add New Employee.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can add further information for your Employee Profile.
- When you are done, click Save Employee. A new individual has been created with an Employee Profile.
Employee Profile from Applicant Form
Should an Applicant Form have been submitted, a new Employee Profile will be automatically created with the Employee Status: Applicant.
Employee Profile from Supplier
For each Supplier Profile you create, a Default Employee Profile will also be created with the Employee Status: Active.
For the Default Employee:
- the First Name is the Supplier Name
- the Last Name is "- Supplier"
- the contact information is from the Supplier
The Default Employee does not have the usual Employment settings.
- they are default Available
- it is not possible to create Unavailabilities for them
- they have no Employment Type
- How do I manage job applications (applicant tracking)?
- How do I set up Suppliers?
- How do I set up Groups (Clients/Employees/Suppliers)?