An Employee Contact can be created for a whole new individual, or for an individual with an existing Profile of other types.
Create an Employee Contact Profile for a New Individual
- Go to Employee Profile>Overview>Contacts
- In the Employee Contacts, you can filter by Status, or search by Name, by clicking on the Filter icon .
- Click +Add New Contact.
- In the resulting dialogue, enter a First Name and Last Name. You can also optionally enter a Phone Number and Email. Should any individuals already exist with matching criteria, they will appear in the Matching Profiles table. Learn more about adding Profile types to existing individuals.
- If you are adding a new individual, click Add New Employee Contact.
- You will be taken to a new dialogue where you can add further information for your Employee Contact Profile.
- When you are done, click Save. A new individual has been created with an Employee Contact Profile.
Edit an Employee Contact
- Click Edit for any contact to update their information.
- The same dialogue will appear as when creating a contact. Edit fields and click Save.
- When editing a field that is common across multiple Profile Types for a Contact, you will receive a warning that the field will be edited for all profiles.
- Click on Other Profiles in the warning dialogue if you wish to see the profile types in question.
- Otherwise, click Update in the warning dialogue.
Enable/Disable an Employee Contact
Enable or Disable a Contact by clicking the option in the Edit dialogue of the Contact.
Creating and ordering Emergency Contacts
- Set a Contact as an Emergency Contact by clicking the Emerg. toggle for the contact from red to green.
- Click and drag the icon for any contact to reorder it.