App version 1.187.0
Release scheduled for 2018-09-26 @ 5:00pm Eastern
In this release, we're introducing the following features:
- Employee Time Summary
- Improvements to Medication and Wound Care functionalities
Employee Time Summary
Via a new main menu option labeled My Profile, you can now view a new Time Summary tile, which indicates the number of hours you are scheduled for the current week.
By selecting the View More option on the tile, you will be shown the Time Summary view, where you can view a breakdown per day of the hours you are scheduled for, for one of these ranges:
- Hours Today
- Hours This Week (default)
- Hours This Pay Period: In order to view this breakdown, you must configure you payroll period via the settings 'Payroll Duration (In Weeks)' and 'First Payroll Start Date'. Otherwise, you will get an error message.
Note that you can only view these details for the current range and you will not be able to navigate to previous or future ranges of time.
Learn more about the Employee Time Summary.
The following improvements have been completed for the Medication section:
- When on the Medication list of a specific client, clicking on the filter at the top of the page will now show the following filtering options: Active, On Hold, Completed, Discontinued
- Medication list will be filtered to Active medications by default
- You will not be able to administer a medication that is not active
- Current Add medication button has been replaced by a floating button at the bottom of the screen
- Current Administer button has been replaced by a floating button at the bottom of the screen
Learn more about Medications on mobile.
The following improvements have been completed for the Wound Care section:
- Current Add wound care button has been replaced by a floating button at the bottom of the screen
- Current Add treatment button has been replaced by a floating button at the bottom of the screen
Learn more about Wound Care on mobile.