You can add interRAI documentation for Clients from the Assessments tab under Care Documentation on the Client's profile.
Assessments are governed by the following ACLs in Settings>Roles and Permissions:
- View Client Assessments
- Manage Client Assessments
Adding an interRAI Assessment for a Client
- Navigate to Client Profile>Clinical Documentation>Assessments and click +Add Assessment.
- In the resulting dialogue, choose the Assessment Type and click Save.
- In the resulting screen, enter any mandatory fields marked by an asterisk. Click the icon in order to type up notes on the Assessment. These notes are for internal use only and will not be submitted to CCIM if you use that integration.
Return to List: the Assessment will auto-save in Draft status if you decide to leave the screen.
Print: Print the Assessment.
Archive: an Assessment can be archived as long as it is in Draft.
Complete: when you are done with the Assessment, click Complete.
- Once you have clicked Complete, fill in the mandatory fields in the resulting dialogue and click Complete again.
- The Assessment status will have updated to Completed. Hover over the icon in the status bar to see the date, time stamp, and user who completed the Assessment. Click on the icon to see the consent information. Click on the icon to see any Assessment Notes on the Assessment.
Caps and Scales
- Caps and Scales are automatically triggered according to answers in the Assessment. View Caps and Scales by clicking on the icon (the red indicator appears when there are Caps and Scales triggered for the Assessment).
- Scroll to the bottom of any page in the Assessment to see any Supplements. These can be either added manually by clicking on +Manually Add Supplement, or they may be triggered based on entries in the Assessment.
- Click View for a Supplement.
- In the resulting screen, fill out any necessary information. The information is auto-saved. Click Back to Main Form to exit.
- When you click Complete for an Assessment with Supplements, the confirmation dialogue will ask you to confirm submission of both the Assessment and the Supplements.
- In the Assessments tab, any Supplements submitted with the Assessment are visible by hovering over the icon in the Type column.