Administrators can create and manage their organization's custom Note Types for use in the following places:
- Client Profile>Overview>Client Notes
- Client Profile>Care Documentation>Progress Notes
- Employee Profile>Overview>Employee Notes
Add a Note Type
- Navigate to Schedules>Global Settings>Note Types
- Note Types can be filtered by Category Type by clicking on the icon.
- Click + Add New Note Type
- In the resulting new row, enter a Name and select a Category.
- Click Save.
Edit a Note Type
Click Edit to update the Name of a Note Type.
If I change the Note Type name, it will update throughout the system in existing Notes of that Type.
Note Type Permissions
For every Note Type created, there will also be a pair of ACLs created (unchecked by default) to allow control of View and Add permissions. These are added to the Journal folder of every role.