Every user has the ability to configure their Live Dashboard with the Widgets that meet their own needs. The available Widgets are:
- KPIs: Key performance indicators
- Activity Feed: real-time updates on Care Worker activity
- Current Work Sessions: click on an icon in the map to see Care Worker/Client information at a specific location:
- Data Exploration Graphs: custom graphs amalgamating Client or Employee information.
The following ACLs are required for visibility of the Dashboard and its Widgets:
- Dashboard>View the dashboard menu
- Dashboard>View the dashboard
- Workflow>View the map and track panels
Individual KPIs are ruled by their own ACLs.
Viewing/Removing/Editing Widgets in the Dashboard
The Live Dashboard is made up of Widgets.
The visible Widgets by default are:
Current Work Sessions
- Toggle Configure Dashboard to ON.
- For any visible Widget, click the icon to configure and the icon to remove it from the Dashboard.
- When you click the icon, you will get a dialogue where you can enter a custom title for the Widget.
- Click and drag the icon to reposition a Widget.
Adding a New Widget
- Click +Add Widget.
- In the resulting dialogue, select the Widget you would like to display and give it a Title.
- If you select the KPIs Widget, you will have the option of choosing which ones you want to see.
- If you select the Data Exploration Graph Widget, you will have the option of selecting a report among those you have built in Data Exploration, and of selecting a Graph Type.
- You also have the option of selecting a Layout for your Widget.
- Click Add.