Every user has the ability to configure their Live Dashboard to meet their own needs.
What the user can and cannot view in the Live Dashboard may be subject to their permissions.
Viewing/Removing/Editing Widgets in the Dashboard
- The Live Dashboard is made up of Widgets.
The visible Widgets by default are:
Current Work Sessions
- Toggle Configure Dashboard to ON.
- For any visible Widget, click the icon to configure and the icon to remove it from the Dashboard.
- When you click the icon, you will get a dialogue where you can enter a custom title for the Widget.
- Click and drag the icon to reposition a Widget.
Adding a New Widget
- Click +Add Widget.
- In the resulting dialogue, select the Widget you would like to display and give it a Title.
- If you select the KPIs Widget, you will have the option of choosing which ones you want to see.
- If you select the Data Exploration Graph Widget, you will have the option of selecting a report among those you have built in Data Exploration, and of selecting a Graph Type.
- You also have the option of selecting a Layout for your Widget.
- Click Add.