App version 1.189.0
Release scheduled for 2018-12-10 @ 8:00am Eastern.
This new release contains the highly anticipated Offline Mode feature and the following improvement:
- Ability to override the overlap warning
Offline Mode is now available in iOS and can be enabled in Settings.
The user has the option to select which modules will be available to them in Offline Mode.
The following features are available on iOS through Offline mode:
- Progress notes: the last 20 are now available in Offline mode. It is also possible to create and submit them while offline.
- Medical History
- Client Risks
- Caseload: Download and view data for all Clients in your Caseload, as well as their active Services
- Report forms: all Report forms are now available and can be filled out in Offline mode
- Service Reports: can now be filled out in Offline mode
- ADLs: these can be completed or commented offline
When the user is in Offline Mode, it will be apparent at all times because of the gray-green colour of the top menu bar when clocked in, or gray when clocked out.
Ability to override the overlap warning
Previously, it was not possible to override an Overlap warning when clocking into an overlapping Visit.
This has now been resolved. The warning appears but the field worker can choose to override.