Applications from potential Employees can be tracked through AlayaCare if they are submitted through the Application Portal.
Setting up the Application Portal
- Applicant Tracking must be enabled in Settings>System Settings>General.
- The Application Form will become available at [youragency].alayacare.ca/apply.
- The dropdown Apply for contains the list of all your Employee Departments.
- Once an Applicant has successfully submitted a Form, their Employee Profile is created with Employee Status: Applicant with all the Demographic information they have provided.
- The Employee will be automatically assigned to the Department they selected in the Form, while any notes they have entered about their experience will appear in Employee Profile>Demographics>Other Fields>Remarks.
- When you have reviewed the Application, you can choose a new Employee Status.
Entering an Application
You can create a new Employee Profile with the status Applicant if you wish.
- How do I set up Employee Departments?
- How do I edit an Employee's status?
- How do I create a new Employee Profile?