View/Set/Edit/Turn ON/Turn OFF Skills & Qualifications for an Employee
Visibility and editing permissions for Employee Profile>Skills & Qualifications is governed by the ACL: Employee Skills>Edit Employee Skills.
- Navigate to Employee Profile>Skills & Qualifications. All Skills except for Client-Specific will appear.
- If a Skill has no fields to complete, it is sufficient to click ON or OFF.
- If a Skill has any fields to complete, click Set.
- If a Skill has any fields to update, click Edit.
View/Update Expiring Skills
Visibility and editing permissions for Employees>Skills & Qualifications is governed by the ACL: Employee Skills>View Employee Skills.
- Navigate to Employees>Expiring Qualifications.
- Expiring Criterias can be filtered by Category, Department, Group, and Expiry Date range.
- Only Skills which have been configured with an Expiry Date will appear on this screen. The number of days in which each Skill is due to expire is indicated.
- Click Edit to make changes to a Skill, such as changing the Expiry Date, or Delete the Skill.