Viewing Claims in the HCP Summary
- Navigate to Accounting>billing HCP Summary
- All Funders of type HCP appear in the list. Click View for a Funder.
- In the resulting page, toggle between Claims and Payments for the Funder.
The Balance card gives you summary information about the Funder's Payments and invoiced Claims.
Total Billed: the total of all invoice Claims.
Total Paid: the total of all allocated Payments.
Total Adjustments: the total of Debit Adjustments minus the total of Credit Adjustments.
Balance: Total Billed minus Total Paid.
- In the Claims tab, click on the icon to search by Client Name, Client ID, Invoice #, and Transaction # or to filter by Claim Date, Status (Sent/Adjusted/Reconciled) and Adjusted (On/Off).
- In the Payments tab, search by Payment reference #, or filter by Posting Date and Has an Outstanding Balance (On/Off).
Add a Payment
- Click +Add Payment.
- In the resulting dialogue, enter an Amount and choose a Payment Method.
Optionally, you can also add a Payment Reference #.
- Click Reconcile.
- In the resulting dialogue, choose a Payment for Reconciliation and click Start Reconciliation.
- Check off the Claims that will be reconciled to Payment and click Apply Reconciliation.
The amount of the Allocation will default to the owing Balance of the Claim, but you can choose to change this. If you do, an Adjustment amount will automatically be created. You can select a Cost Centre for the Adjustment which will be different of that for the Claim.
- Click Apply Reconciliation.