Release 195 is scheduled for:
- CAN/US: 2019-01-23 1:00 EST
- AUS/INT: 2019-01-23 3:00 AEDT
We target to deploy this release on your Preview environment on:
- CAN/US: 2019-01-15 15:00 EST
- AUS/INT: 2019-01-16 7:00 AEDT
These dates may be subject to change.
There is an estimated downtime of 1h30min to allow for migrations with this release.
This means that Alayacare will be unavailable during the following windows:
- CAN/US: 2018-12-19, 01:00AM - 02:30AM EST
- AUS/INT: 2018-12-19, 03:00AM - 04:30AM AEDT
Clients are asked to refrain from using the app during this time.
Due to the early morning release, your staging environment won't be updated to reflect the most current data until the next day.
We will send a notice once the database configuration is updated and the application is fully operational. You can learn more about how to plan for scheduled downtime here.
- February 5
- March 5
- April 2
- April 30
Note that there will be two webinars this release.
- Jan 16, 2019 at 1:00 PM EST: register here.
- Jan 15, 2019 at 2:00PM AEDT (11:00 AM Perth, 3:00 PM Sydney, 2:00 PM Brisbane): register here.
You can find a recording of the webinar here.
The January Release contains several major new features and improvements:
- Subsidy Reconciliation (HCP)
- HSSO Offers/Referrals 2.0 (Intake)
- DEX Grant Management (Australia)
Subsidy Reconciliation (HCP)
Specifically for our Australian clients, this feature will allow users to view and reconcile claims and payments for their Home Care Package (HCP) funders.
Learn more about HCP Subsidy Reconciliation.
HSSO Offers/Referrals 2.0 (Intake)
Offers and Referrals will have a new and improved look for a better user experience:
- a refined list view of Offers which can be sorted and filtered as needed
- better Offer management capabilities, especially tracking expiration
- Last Refreshed information
Additionally, the improvements should mean less back and forth between AlayaCare and HPG.
Learn more about LHIN Intake.
DEX Grant Management
It will be possible to configure Grants in order to fuel DEX Reporting.
Grants configuration includes Outlet Activities.
Learn more about Grants.
This is the first step in our new Expense Accrual/Reconciliation feature, and includes the following:
- Create a Supplier (and Default Employee)
- Associate Employees to a Supplier
- Assign a Supplier Employee to a Visit
- Create Expense Codes
- Approve Visits with Supplier Employees (these are excluded from Payroll)
- Expense Reconciliation tab
Note that if a Visit has already been run through Payroll, the Employee cannot change to a Supplier Employee.
Learn more about Suppliers.