Release 196 is now scheduled to release to Production environments for:
- CAN/US: 2019-02-13 @ 01:00 EST
- AUS/INT: 2018-02-13 @ 03:00 AEDT
We target to deploy this release on your Preview environment on:
- CAN/US: 2019-02-07 @ 15:00 EST
- AUS/INT: 2018-02-08 @ 04:00 AEDT
These dates may be subject to change.
- March 5
- April 2
- April 30
- May 28
The February release contains several new features and improvements, including:
- Expense Accrual and Reconciliation for managing Suppliers
- Automated Provider Reports (APRs)
- Availability Cube in Data Exploration
- Updated permissions for emailing Reports from Field Portal Roles
There is an estimated downtime of 1 hour 30 minutes to allow for migrations with this release.
This means that AlayaCare will be unavailable during the following windows:
- CAN/US: 2019-02-13, 01:00 AM-02:30 PM EST
- AUS/INT: -MM-DD, 03:00 AM-04:30 AM AEDT
Clients are asked to refrain from using the app during this time.
We will send a notice once the database configuration is updated and the application is fully operational. You can learn more about how to plan for scheduled downtime here.
Suppliers: Expense Reconciliation and Accrual
This is the final stage in our Expense Reconciliation and Accrual feature, which is designed to help you manage your Suppliers. Now you can:
- Use the Expense Reconciliation tab under Accounting to view information about Visits fulfilled by Suppliers (Status, Scheduled and Approved Duration, Total Amount, Taxes, Expense Code/Rate, etc.).
- Reconcile Visits assigned to Employees of Suppliers that have been properly invoiced.
- Select a Financial Period to Accrue to determine your outstanding expenses.
Learn more about managing Suppliers with Expense Reconciliation and Accrual.
Automated Provider Reports (APRs)
Specially designed for publicly funded Ontario agencies, Provider Reports allow home care providers to communicate directly with the Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) and request or inform them of changes to a Client's Services.
To create a new APR, select a specific Service on the Client Profile and go to Provider Reports>+Add Report to request a Service Change or communicate other necessary details to the LHIN.
By navigating to Clients>Provider Reports, you can view your list of Provider Reports, including their current Status (Draft/ Sent/ Received/ In Progress/ Reviewed/ Refused/ Cancelled) across your clients.
Learn more about APRs.
An Availability Cube has been added to Data Exploration to allow agencies to compile data about Employees' Availabilities and Unavailabilities.
When creating a new Agency or Personal Report, select Availability as the Type to build a report using the fields available in the Availability Cube.
Learn more about Data Exploration.
Updated Permissions for Emailing Reports from Field Portal Roles
Permissions for employees in Field Portal Roles have been updated to allow care workers configured as Home Care Nurses, Personal Support Workers, Physiotherapists, and Occupational Therapists to email Client or Visit Reports.
- To allow employees to send reports by email, go to Settings>All Settings>Permissions and select a Field Portal Role.
- Click on Workflow and ensure that the boxes next to both Email Reports and Email Visit Reports are checked.
Learn more about Roles and Permissions (ACLs).