Field workers can add various types of Notes during a Visit through the mobile app.
- Visit Notes. Typically used for field staff to notify office staff, or vice versa, of a visit-specific note. Example: “Clocked in late due to bad traffic.”
- Care Provider Notes. Admin notes that are relevant for the field staff. Example: "Buzz code: 1234."
- Progress Notes. Clinically related updates typically filled out by field staff. Example: “Client had a fall today.”
To add a Visit Note, tap on the first info block in the Visit Hub, as shown below.
Here you will see any Visit-specific notes entered by the office staff.
Tap to enter your note, then click on "Save".
Care Provider Notes
Care Provider Notes are entered by back-office Employees to provide field staff with important information about the Client or Visit.
To view Care Provider Notes on mobile, tap on the first info block in the Visit Hub, as shown below.
You can then access care provider notes via the visit details. An indicator will be displayed and will show you the number of notes that have yet to be read.
When you click on "Care Provider Notes", more details will be displayed as shown below.
To learn more about adding Care Provider Notes, see How do I view/add notes for a Client/Visit/Employee (web)?
Once you are within a Visit, you can add a Progress Note by selecting the "Care" info block from the visit hub, and then selecting Progress Notes.
Under the Progress Notes tab, you will see a list of all previously entered notes.
Each previous Progress Note will display the following:
- Name of the user who entered the note
- Date and time the note was entered
- Content of the note
- Type of Progress Note (where applicable)
You can click on the arrow next to All Progress Notes to view the types of notes available.
To add a new Progress Note, type your note in the space provided, then click on "Save". If you make an error, select the Clear button to erase the text.
Select the type of note you would like to add.
After clicking on "Select", your note will appear in the list of Progress Notes above.