Offline Mode allows care workers to download data from the mobile app so that they can complete Visits even when disconnected from the internet.
The following modules are available in Offline Mode:
- Schedule (required)
- Clients (required)
- Services (required)
- Risks (enabled by default)
- Medical History (enabled by default)
- Progress Notes (enabled by default)
- Daily Activities (enabled by default)
- Service Tasks (enabled by default)
- Sticky Forms (enabled by default)
- All Report Forms (disabled by default)
- Caseload (disabled by default)
Data from the Schedule, Clients, and Services modules will always be cached. The other available modules are optional and can be unchecked to speed up downloading time.
Caseload and All Report Forms are disabled by default to avoid downloading more data than is necessary at one time. Note that checking these modules could significantly increase your data usage.
To choose which modules are enabled when using Offline Mode, go to Settings>Offline Settings and tap Offline Modules to select the modules you need.
The following modules are not currently supported in Offline Mode:
- Wound Care
- Care Plan
- Facility Schedules
- Past Reports