April 2 Release
Release 200 is scheduled to release to Production environments on:
- CAN/US: 2019-04-02 @ 06:00 PM EST
- AUS/INT: 2018-04-03 @ 02:00 AM AEDT
We target to deploy this release on your Preview environment on:
- CAN/US: 2019-03-26 @ 03:00 PM EST
- AUS/INT: 2018-03-27 @ 06:00 AM AEDT
These dates may be subject to change.
- April 30
- May 28
- June 25
- July 23
This release contains several new features and improvements, including:
- Direct Debit (Australia)
- Two-Week Client and Facility Schedule View
- Improvements to Permissions Settings for Reports on Mobile
- Improvements to Multi-Office Back Billing
Direct Debit (Australia)
Specifically for our Australian users, this new feature allows you to generate payments in bulk for Payors using pre-authorized direct debit and create custom exports of these transactions in a format that permits banks to process the payments directly. Once the Direct Debit AUS Feature Flag has been turned on, you can:
- Store banking information necessary for Direct Debit using new fields in the Client, Client Contact, and Agency profiles.
- Set a maximum Fixed Amount for Direct Debit payments on the Client or Billing Contact's profile.
- Turn on the new Direct Debit AUS only toggle when using the Bulk Payment feature to generate payment transactions for all Direct Debit Payors with outstanding debits on or before the Cut-Off Date.
- Go to Accounting>Accounting Exports to create Direct Debit AUS-type Exports in Australian Bankers Association (ABA) Format that can be sent directly to banks for processing.
Learn more about Direct Debit (AUS).
Two Week Client and Facility Schedule View
Client and Facility Schedules have been updated to include a 2-Week Schedule View. When viewing a Schedule from a Client or Employee profile or in Client or Employee Scheduling for a Facility, you can choose whether to view the Schedule by Day, Week, 2 Weeks, Month, Episode (Client Schedule only), or Swimlane (not available on Employee Schedules).
To set a default view for a Client, Employee, or Facility Schedule, go to Settings>All Settings>General>Scheduling and select a view from the dropdowns.
Improvements to Permissions Settings for Reports on Mobile
Improvements have been made to user permissions for Report Forms on the mobile app. Restrict View To setting allows you to specify which user roles should be permitted to view submitted copies of a Report on mobile. Only Reports that the user has permission to view will appear in the list of submitted forms under the Reports tab.
The Restrict Submit To setting allows you to choose which user roles will be permitted to submit a Report on mobile. Only Reports that the Employee has permission to submit will appear in the list of available forms under View All Report Forms in the Reports tab.
To change these settings, go to Settings>Report Settings in the web app and click Edit on the Report you wish to update. In the Restrict Submit To and Restrict View To fields, enter the roles to which you wish to restrict viewing or submission rights.
If no roles are entered in these fields in Report Settings, all roles are allowed to view and submit forms from the mobile app.
Improvements to Multi-Office Back Billing
Improvements have been made to multi-office functionality when setting a Back Billing Date on a Billing Cycle for a specific branch. When creating Billing Cycles, users have the option to set a date for back billing any adjustments. Now when a administrator at the agency headquarters creates a Billing Cycle for a branch and sets a Back Billing Date, only Visits and Premiums associated with that branch will be taken into account when calculating the adjustments.
Security and Performance
As part of AlayaCare's continued focus on security and performance in the application, this release includes additional security checks around roles and permissions. If you have any questions regarding this initiative, please reach out through Zendesk.