Accounting Exports in AlayaCare allow users to generate reports with invoice and transaction data and download the files in a format that makes it easy to import the data into their agency's accounting software.
View your Accounting Exports
To view your agency's Accounting Exports or create a new export, navigate to Accounting>Accounting Exports.
From here, you can access a complete list of your agency's exports and download the file in the format specified by the Export Type. The following information fields are included in the list:
- Unique ID: the ID used by the system to identify the specific export.
- Exported By: the name of the user who added the export.
- Export Date: the date the export was added.
- Exported From: the start date entered in the date range for the export.
- Export to: the end date entered in the date range for the export.
- Type: the type of export (General Ledger and Subledger, Subledger, Subledger - SAGE 300, Subledger - SAGE 50, etc.).
- Funder(s): if a specific Funder was selected when creating the export, the Funder name will display here.
- Client: if a specific Client was selected when creating the export, the Client name will display here.
- Background Job: the status of the background job that was run to create the export (started, finished, failed, etc.).
Click the icon to filter the list by various attributes, including Unique ID, date Exported On, Start Date, and End Date. You can also filter by Export Type (General Ledger and Subledger, Statement - Summary, Statement Detailed, AR Report, etc.).
Add a new Accounting Export
From the Accounting Exports list, click the +Add Accounting Export button.
In the resulting dialogue, complete the relevant fields.
Enter a Start and End Date for the export and select whether you wish to use the Transaction Date or Posting Date as the Reference Date.
Choose the Type of Accounting Export you would like to add. Note that the Format options available for your export will depend on the Type selected. If you cannot find the Format you are looking for, contact your Client Success Manager.
If you only wish to include invoices and transactions from specific Clients, you can select a Client by typing their name in the Client field. To group invoices and transactions by a specific Funder, click to select one or more Funders.
When you have completed all relevant fields, click Save to add the export.
The new export will now appear in the Accounting Exports list. Click the button in the Download column to open the file. Note that if you selected General Ledger and Subledger as the Type, you will need to click the arrow next to General Ledger to open the Subledger file.