Based on your permissions, you may have access to different Tasks.
Tasks can be accessed in the following places:
- Employee Profile>Tasks (For Tasks assigned to Employees)
- Client Profile>Tasks (For Tasks associated to a Client)
Edit a Task
- In the View dropdown of a Task, click Edit.
- In the Edit Task dialogue box, make the necessary changes and then click Save.
When editing a Form Attached Task or an Event Task, the Form and Client fields, along with any Form-specific fields, will be read only and cannot be edited.
Assign a Task
- In the View dropdown of a Task, click Assign.
- In the dialogue box, enter the name of the Employee you wish to assign the Task to in the Assignee field. Check the box next to Alert Assignee if you wish the Employee to receive an email when the Task is assigned to them.
- Click Assign. The selected Employee will now appear in the Assignee column of the Tasks list.
In order for Employees to receive an email when they are assigned a Task (either when the Task is created with an Assignee or when a Task is assigned from the action menu on the Tasks list), Task Notifications must be enabled in both System Settings and on the Employee's profile. In Settings>System Settings>Notification Settings, the checkbox next to Task Assignment must be checked.
On the Employee's profile, Task Assignment must be enabled in Employment>Notifications Settings.
Delete a Task
- In the View dropdown of a Task, click Delete.
- Click Delete to finish deleting the Task.
If the attached Form has already been submitted, it will not be affected by deleting the Task.