The way that Notifications and Alerts are sent, displayed, and triggered vary according to the Employee Settings, Client Settings, and System Settings.
Notifications and Alerts can appear in the following ways in AlayaCare:
- Orange indicators in the mobile app
- SMS messages
- KPIs in the Dashboard
The events that could trigger or display different kinds of Notifications and Alerts are listed below:
|Module||Trigger||Tasks||Indicators on Mobile||SMS||Emails||KPIs|
|Client and Employee Management||Client assigned to you|
|Service Status Change|
|Soon to Expire Offers|
|Reports||Reports to Approve|
|Accepted Visit Offers|
|Expired Visit Offers|
|Overdue first visits|
|Employees clocked-in via mobile|
|Expired Service End Dates|
|Tasks||All Tasks due today|
|Task assigned to you|
|My Tasks Due Today|
Client Assigned to you
To trigger a Task and/or an Email when a Client is assigned to you, you must:
Service Status Change
To trigger an Email to all members of the Care Team when a Client's Service Status changes, configure System Settings.
To trigger a Task when a Client's Vitals pass specific thresholds, create a Form of Type Dispatchable Event Task and configure the Client's Vitals.
To trigger a Task related to a Referral Update:
- Contact your Client Success Manager to enable this in your environment.
- Configure the Employee Notification Settings for any Employees on the Client's Care Team to be assigned a Task.
To trigger either an Email or an SMS message whenever specific types of Forms are submitted, configure your Notification Rules in System Settings.
To trigger an Email when a Visit/Recurrence Offer has been sent to an Employee, and when an Offer they accepted has been assigned to them:
The Employee will also automatically see an orange indicator in the mobile app when they log in if there is at least one Visit/Recurrence Offer for them.
Tasks Assigned to You
To trigger an Email whenever a Task is assigned to you,
Otherwise, you can configure your Dashboard to show you a KPI with your Tasks that are due on the current day, whenever you log in on the web app.
Open Tasks will also be highlighted by an orange indicator in your mobile app when they are assigned to you.
KPIs in the Dashboard
KPIs provide various actionable metrics and will be visible in the Dashboard upon logging into the web app, as long as the appropriate ACLs are set up for a given Employee's Role. KPIs are clickable so you can take action on them.
The Dashboard must also be configured to display the KPIs.
KPIs can alert you concerning the following:
- Pending Offers: any Offers of status Posted which have yet to be processed.
- Soon to Expire Offers: any Offers soon to expire according to limitations set in System Settings.
- Expired End Dates: Services whose Projected End Date is the previous date and which are still in status Active.
- Pending Referrals: all Posted (unprocessed) Referrals.
- Clocked-in via mobile: all users currently clocked in via mobile.
- Expiring Skills: all Employee Skills due to expire on the current day.
- Reports to approve
- Open Tickets
- Scheduled Visits: any ongoing Visits.
- Late Visits: Visits where the Care Worker is late or has missed their shift entirely.
- Accepted Visit Offers: Visit Offers accepted by Employees.
- Expired Visit Offers: Visit Offers which have expired without receiving any response.
- Overdue first visit: Any Services for which the required first Visit date has not been respected and is passed.
- My Tasks Due Today
- Tasks Due Today