The Notifications tab in Settings allows you to configure the Notification Sender (email address), and Custom Notification Rules for specific individuals (by email or SMS message). These rules can be created apply for alerts concerning Reports and for late Clock-ins.
- To configure your agency's Notifications Settings, navigate to Settings>All Settings>Notifications.
- In the Notification Sender tab, enter the name and email address notifications will be sent from and click Send.
- You will receive a validation email.
Notification Settings in System Settings
This section allows you to set global parameters around Notifications. Some of these Notifications must also be configured in individual Employee Profiles for those Employees to receive them.
- Navigate to Settings>All Settings>System Settings > Notification Settings.
- Check off the desired Notifications.
Some of these Notifications must also be turned on at the Employee level so the targeted Employee can receive the notification.
Task Assignment: check if Employees should be able to receive email notifications when a Task is assigned to them.
Include Task Details and Client Name in Notification: turn on this setting if you wish to include Task Details and the Client Name when an Employee receives an email notification about a Task.
Service Status Change: check if you wish Employees on a Client's Care Team, the Primary Employee set on the Service, or Experienced Employees for the Service to be able to receive an email whenever a Service Status changes for the Client.
For this Notification, Care Team members are the following:
- Service Primary Employee.
- Associated Employee sharing the department of the Service.
- If no department is tied to the Service, all the Associated Employees will receive the Notifications.
- If an Associated Employee does not belong to any department, they will receive also the Notification.
- Experienced Employees for this Service, e.g. Employees that had a Visit for this Service in the past X days (X can be defined in System Settings).
New Client Notification: check if you wish Employees to be able to receive an email or be automatically assigned a Task when they are assigned to a Client's Care Team.
Visit and Recurrence Offers: check whether Employees should receive email notifications when they are assigned to a Visit Offer.
- Click Save.