Facilities can be configured to represent venues such as offices, classrooms, and clinics where Services take place.
Facilities have many features in common with Clients:
- the ability to restrict scheduling to Employees with specific Skills & Qualifications;
- Forms functionality;
- Visit Reports;
- Accounting functionality;
- Coordination of Care Team, Availability/Unavailability, Notifications, Contacts, etc.
- Services functionality.
Once Facilities are created, there are two scheduling possibilities:
- Client Visits can be assigned to the Facility (for example, in the case of clinic Visits).
- Employee Visits can be assigned at the Facility without a Client (for example, in the case of on-call shifts or office hours).
Create/Edit a Facility
Create and configure a Facility to start scheduling Visits.
Skills & Qualifications
Set the Skills & Qualifications of the Facility. When you want to add a Facility to a Client's Service with required Skills, the Facilities will automatically be filtered by those that have those Skills.
This is useful in cases where specialized equipment is required at a Facility to carry out a specific kind of service, for example, a CAT scan.
- Feature Overview: Skills & Qualifications
- How do I add/edit/delete Skills specific to a Client/Facility?
It is possible to add Forms to a Facility, same as for a Client.
Any Visit Reports filed for Visits at the Facility will appear here.
Manage Accounting Settings and Invoicing for the Facility.
- Balance and Transactions
- Billing Premiums
- Ad Hoc Invoicing
- Custom Bill Rates
Schedule Employees to a Facility without a Client. You will need to set up Services in the Facility to do so.
View and schedule Client Visits at the Facility.
This tab can be used to assign Employees to a Facility to enable self-scheduling.
This tab is used to set up a Service profile so that Recurrences can be set up for the Employee Schedule.
Adding a Facility to a Visit
In the Visit dialogue, the Facility Finder enables you to search and filter for an appropriate Facility based on metrics such as Capacity, Continuity, Skills, and Proximity.
Facility/Employee Availability are important features of the Finder as well to help you make a selection.