Facilities can be configured to represent venues such as offices, classrooms, and clinics where Services take place.
Facilities have many features in common with Clients:
- The ability to restrict scheduling to Employees with specific Skills & Qualifications.
- Forms functionality.
- Visit Reports.
- Accounting functionality.
- Coordination of Care Team, Availability/Unavailability, Notifications, Contacts, etc.
- Services functionality.
Once Facilities are created, there are two scheduling possibilities:
- Client Visits can be assigned to the Facility (for example, in the case of clinic Visits).
- Employee Visits can be assigned at the Facility without a Client (for example, in the case of on-call shifts or office hours).
Create/Edit a Facility
To begin scheduling Visits involving a Facility, you must first create and configure a Facility to start scheduling Visits.
Skills & Qualifications
You can also set Skills & Qualifications for the Facility. When you want to add a Facility to a Client's Service with required Skills, the Facilities will automatically be filtered by those that have those Skills.
This is useful in cases where specialized equipment is required at a Facility to carry out a specific kind of service, for example, a CAT scan.
- Feature Overview: Skills & Qualifications
- How do I add/edit/delete Skills specific to a Client/Facility?
It is possible to add Forms to a Facility, same as for a Client.
Any Visit Reports filed for Visits at the Facility will appear here.
Manage Accounting Settings and Invoicing for the Facility.
- Balance and Transactions
- Billing Premiums
- Ad Hoc Invoicing
- Custom Bill Rates
This tab is used to schedule Employees to a Facility without a Client. You will need to set up Services in the Facility to do so.
This tab is used to view and schedule Client Visits at the Facility.
This tab can be used to assign Employees to a Facility to enable self-scheduling.
This tab is used to set up a Service profile so that Recurrences can be set up for the Employee Schedule.
Adding a Facility to a Visit
In the Visit dialogue, the Facility Finder enables you to search and filter for an appropriate Facility based on metrics such as Capacity, Continuity, Skills, and Proximity.
Facility/Employee Availability are important features of the Finder as well to help you make a selection.
Facility Visits on Mobile
Care providers can clock in to Visits assigned to a Facility or Clients at a Facility via the mobile app.