Skills configured in Skills & Qualifications can be added to Services, Visits, or Recurrences. Skills on Visits and Recurrences are determined by the Skills set on the Service but can be adjusted as needed.
Add/Remove Skills from a Service/Recurrence/Visit
Editing permissions for Skills on a Recurrence/Visit is governed by the ACL: Accounting>Edit Skills. No permission is required to add/edit/delete Skills on a Service.
- In the Service dialogue, you have the option to add one or several Skills.
- Any Recurrence created after Skills have been edited on the Service will inherit the Skills of the Service at that time. You can add/remove Skills for the Recurrence.
- Any Visit created after Skills have been edited on the Recurrence will inherit the Skills of the Recurrence at that time.
- When adding an Employee, the Employee Finder allows you to see which Employees possess the right Skills.
- Hover over the bar to see which Skills are matched (in green) and which unmatched (in red).
If the Employee owns a necessary Skill but it expires before the Visit requiring it, the Employee will not appear as satisfying that Skill requirement for the Visit.
- If the Employee owns a necessary Skill for a Recurrence but it expires before the end of the Recurrence, the Employee will appear as satisfying that Skill requirement for the Recurrence.
- Should the Service/Recurrence/Visit require a Client(Facility)-Specific Skill, only Employees with the Client(Facility)-Specific Skill for the Client or Facility in question will appear as having the required Skills.