Progress Notes are used by care providers to provide clinical updates on the Client's progress. Progress Notes can be added on either web or mobile.
1. To add a new Progress Note on web, go to Client Profile>Care Documentation>Progress Notes.
2. Progress Notes can be filtered by All vs Not Hidden, Type, Creation Date range, and Employee who authored the Note. Their content can be searched.
3. To save a new Note, click Add Entry after having typed the new Note and selected a Type.
4. To export this page, click Options and select Print. Check the box under Hidden if you wish to hide the note in printed views (either when printing this page or when printing the Client Chart).
⚠ Note Types for Progress Notes are configurable. ⚠
5. To print a list of the Client's Progress Notes, click Options and then select Print.