This cube contains information on budgets and budget items created for your clients. You can use it to report on budgets by client, employee, or funder.
Along with the budget's name and status, you can pull information on individual budget items, as well as the dates of both budgets and items. Fields from these dimensions are also available:
- Budget Name
- Budget Status
Information on individual budget items:
- Budget Item Days: for income items, the duration of the budget. expense items can have different start and end dates.
- Budget Item Name
- Budget Item Code
- Budget Item Income Code: applicable for income items only.
- Budget Item Unit: applicable for income items only.
- Budget Item Rate: applicable for income items only.
- Budget Item Contigency: applicable for income items only.
- Budget Item Income Description
- Budget Item Income Name
- Bill Item Code Frequency Quantity
- Bill Item Code Frequency Type
- Client Status Effective Date
- Client Status Reason
Budget Dates - start, end, creation, and revision:
- Budget Start Year
- Budget Start Month
- Budget Start Day
- Budget End Year
- Budget End Month
- Budget End Day
- Budget Create Year
- Budget Create Month
- Budget Create Day
- Budget Revision Year
- Budget Revision Month
- Budget Revision Day
Budget item start and end dates - for income items, same as the budget. Expense items can have different start and end dates:
- Budget Item Start Year
- Budget Item Start Month
- Budget Item Start Day
- Budget Item End Year
- Budget Item End Month
- Budget Item End Day
- Amount Sum
- Contingency Amount Sum
- Budget Contingency Amount Sum