Cubes: Funding Block, Intake, Invoice, Premium Visit, Service, Service Code, Service Historical, Visit, Budget, Claims.
These fields contain configured information from Accounting>Accounting Settings>Bill Codes.
- Bill Item Internal: internal for bill codes that are excluded from billing, external otherwise.
- Bill Item Code: the field code on the bill code. If you have more than one bill code with the same value in this field, they will be grouped together.
- Bill Item Code desc: the field name on the bill code.
- Bill Item GL Rev Code: the Gl number of the GL revenue account of the bill code.
- Bill Item GL Rev Name: the name of the GL revenue account of the bill code.
- Bill Item GL Exp Code: the GL number of the AR account for the bill code.
- Bill Item Unit Price: legacy field, do not use.
- Bill Item Creation Date
- Bill Item Revision Date
- Bill Item Disabled Date: the date on which the code was last disabled, if it ever was. The bill code could be currently enabled.
- Billitem Type: legacy field, do not use.
- Billitem Units: unit on each bill code - hours, visits, or rate.
- Bill Item Taxable: value is 0 for bill codes with no associated taxes, 1 for bill codes with them.
- Billitem Active: 0 for enabled bill codes and 1 for disabled.
- Bill Code Tax Name
- Bill Code Tax Percentage
- Bill Code Billing Increment: specifically for Electronic Billing. The possible values are: null (where no billing increment is set on the bill code), 15, 30, or 60.
- Bill Code Location Indicator: legacy field, do not use.
Article is closed for comments.