Cubes: Activity Code, Daily Activity, APR, Client, Client Note, Do Not Send, Employee Pay, Funding Block, Note, Task, Employee Skill, Intake, Invoice, Invoice Payment, Medication, Offer Response, Premium visit, Service, Service historical, Service Recurrence, Requisition, Visit, Vital, Wound, Budget, Claims, Client Status.
These fields contain information from and about the client profile. If you do not see some of these fields in your client profiles, you may need to enable them in Settings>Form Context.
- Client ID: the AlayaCare ID in the Overview tab.
- Client Address 1
- Client Address 2
- Client Address 3
- Client Phone
- Client Email
- Client Revision Date: the last time the client profile was updated.
- Client BRN: inherited from the service BRN
- Client Custom BRN: client-specific field
- Client ERL: Emergency Response Level in the Demographics tab.
- Client Nationality: form context field
- Client Current Info: form context field
- Client State/Province
- Client City
- Client Postal Code
- Client Gender
- Client Status
- Client Preferred Language
- Client Phone Other
- Client Phone Personal
- Client Phone Main
- Client Contact Personal
- Client Contact Other
- Client Marital Status:form context field
- Client Import ID:form context field
- Client Health Card Expiry Date: form context field
- Client Sales Representative:form context field
- Client Agency Start Date:form context field
- Client Birthday Temp.: This is a string, as entered by the user.
- Client Tag: in the Demographics tab. If the Client has several Tags, they will be listed alphabetically and comma-separated.
- Client Latitude: calculated from client address.
- Client Longitude: calculated from client address.
- Client Speciality And Priority Program:form context field
- Client Timezone
- Client Country
- Client Salutation
- Client Risk Level: form context field
- Client Distinct Count
Article is closed for comments.