Cubes: Activity Code, Daily Activity, APR, Client Note, Do Not Send, Employee Pay, Funding Block, Note, Task, Employee Skill, Intake, Invoice, Invoice Payment, Medication, Offer Response, Premium visit, Service, Service historical, Service Recurrence, Requisition, Visit, Vital, Wound, Budget, Claims, Client Status.
These fields contain information from and about the Client profile. If you do not see some of these fields in your Client Profiles, you may need to enable them in Form Context.
- Client Lastname: in the Demographics tab.
- Client Firstname: in the Demographics tab.
- Client Full Name: concatenation of first and last name.
- Client Age Range: for any Client with a birthday, calculated according to the date.
- Client Age: for any Client with a birthday, calculated according to the date.
- Client Birthday: this field is a date, calculated from the string that users enter in the demographics tab.
- Client UID
- Client Current Status : in the Overview tab.
- Client Health Card Number: form context field
- Client Health Card Version: form context field
- Client Group Name: in the Demographics tab. If the Client belongs to several groups, they will be listed in separate rows/columns.
Article is closed for comments.