Clients and their families can rate and review employees following visits using Family Portal 2.0, as long as they belong to a role that has the Review care worker ACL. These employee reviews can then be reviewed by back-office staff by going to the employee's profile.
The following ACL is required for administrators to view the Ratings tab in an employee profile: Employees>View employee reviews.
To view an employee's reviews from the family portal, go to Overview>Ratings on the employee's profile.
For each review, you will be able to see the following details:
- Client: the name of the client who had the visit with the employee.
- Author: the name of the portal user who wrote the review.
- Rating: the rating out of five stars that the author gave the employee.
- Review: the text of the review written by the author.
- Date: the date and time at which the review was submitted in the portal.
Click to filter the employee's reviews by client, author, date range, or ratings (1 star, 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars, or 5 stars).
Article is closed for comments.