Within AlayaCare Connector, some of our triggers allow users to select the first bundle where you want the retrieving of bundles to start from. Users will also have the ability to decide on retrieving all bundles within a scenario, or just bundles from after a specific date. See sample below.
Displaying the panel
Once you save a trigger, or when you make changes under a trigger's settings, the panel to select if the first bundle should be retrieved will be automatically displayed. Users can also choose to display the panel at any time by right-clicking on the trigger icon within the Scenario Editor.
The options available in the panel differ across triggers. It depends on the the possibilities of a given service, and some triggers will not offer any options at all.
The panel for selecting the first bundle may contain one or all of the below options:
- from now on (default) - retrieves all bundles added or updated (depending on settings) from now on
- from after a specific date - retrieves all bundles added or updated (depending on settings) after a specified date/time
- with ID greater than or equal to a specific value - retrieves all bundles with an ID greater than or equal to a specified ID
- all bundles - retrieves all available bundles
- select the first bundle - allows you to select the first bundle from which the retrieval of bundles is to start