The Form Draft feature has been updated on AlayaCare Cloud. Review the below for an overview of its workflow. Please note that the prompts and sequence are the same for both Android and iOS.
1. From the Schedule screen, select the visit and clock in.
2. Navigate to Service Tasks, select a form, begin completing, and tap "Close" if you wish to save a form draft. Drafts are also saved locally on the device.
3. When tapping to close or tapping on "X", the user will be prompted to save the form draft.
4. If a user needs to delete a form draft, it can be done by navigating to Care Delivery > Forms. Tap on Form Drafts to view the list of current drafts.
To complete the form, navigate to Forms > Form Drafts, and select the draft to continue documentation as needed.
5. When the user selects Sign Out, a message will appear informing the user of any drafts stored locally that have not been saved to the web. Selecting Cancel will bring the user back to the application. Selecting Logout will present the user with another message, indicating the number of unsubmitted drafts that will be permanently lost if they choose to logout.
Selecting Yes, Delete and Logout will log the user out from the application, and delete any unsubmitted drafts. Cancel will bring the user back to the application.
⚠️ Unsubmitted drafts are not deleted when the application times out. Drafts are only deleted upon an explicit logout by the user.
*Please note that in the event of an error during the save, or submission process, a warning and status indicator will be presented to the user. Some common issues that result in error are a lack of internet connection, and/or a form validation error.