The Form Draft feature has been updated on AlayaCare Cloud. Review the below for an overview of its workflow. Please note that the prompts and sequence are the same for both Android and iOS.
1. From the Schedule screen, select the visit and clock in.
2. Navigate to Service Tasks, select a form, begin completing, and navigate away to another section within the visit.
3. Upon attempted navigation, the user will need to select whether they want to Save Draft, Delete Draft, or Cancel and return to the form in progress. Select Save Draft.
4. ⚠️ To complete the form, navigate to Form History, select Form Drafts, and select the draft to continue documentation.
5. When the user selects Sign Out, a message will appear informing the user of any drafts stored locally that have not been saved to the web. Selecting Cancel will bring the user back to the application. Selecting Logout will present the user with another message, indicating the number of unsubmitted drafts that will be permanently lost if they choose to logout.
Selecting Yes, Delete and Logout will log the user out from the application, and delete any unsubmitted drafts. Cancel will bring the user back to the application.
⚠️ Unsubmitted drafts are not deleted when the application times out. Drafts are only deleted upon an explicit logout by the user.
*Please note that in the event of an error during the save, or submission process, a warning and status indicator will be presented to the user. Some common issues that result in error are a lack of internet connection, and/or a form validation error.