I'm hoping to generate conversation about how the EVV features could be enhanced to improve ease of use.
We are struggling with the volume of violations we have to process and could use some help with initiating change in the layout of the violations screen to streamline processing:
1) It would be very helpful to have a way to mark multiple visits and send them back to "Not Approved".
2) We would like to be able to filter to the exception item (ie review all "Visit Cancelled")
3) We are frustrated by the layout of the EVV approval screen. We'd like to see some changes:
- We love the link to the visit, but the one thing we are doing consistently is opening that link and viewing visit notes; can they pull directly into this page?
- We are comparing scheduled to clocked and would like to see that side-by-side. Adding a variance column would help to see problems at a glance.
- We don't love having to scroll on the screen to get to the exceptions and resolutions. Could you move the clock in/out and big map to the bottom?
- In general, we are having issues using this screen on a 17" monitor; in order to see all data on the screen and avoid scrolling, we have to make the font so small it causes eye strain. Could you remove some of the wasted blank space in the design?
We are also confused by the "Approved/Rejected" visits screen. It it not apparent how the columns for Bill/Pay relate to the approval process; it would be nice to be able to see how the visits were approved: clocked, scheduled, vs. override.
Also, it would be nice to see if the visit was approved by the system (ie no violations), or manually approved from the violations screen.
One last thing; we have a ticket open asking how the exception list build will work when we get more payors in the mix. We may want to identify 2 exceptions lists (one for nursing and another for aides) for a single payor. Will that be possible?
Thanks for your consideration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.