AlayaCare has multiple scheduling views and features to assist with efficient and strategic Scheduling.
While each scheduling view has a different focus and different designs have specific purposes in mind, you can add, edit, delete, or cancel Visits, as well as put them on hold, from any view.
Configuring Schedule Views
There are a few settings at the system level which impact the scheduling views:
- First Day of Week (Scheduling)
- Show Service Start and End Date on Client Calendars
- Show Recertification Period on Client Calendars
- Schedule Default Slot Duration Settings
- Limit to show Visits over Multiple Days (Month & Episode Views)
- Client Schedule Views
Individual Client Schedules
In a Client Profile, view the Client's calendar with details about past and upcoming Visits.
This view also includes additional information for your reference, such as Client contact information, Hours per Service, and the Client Care Team.
Individual Employee Schedules
In an Employee Profile, view the Employee's calendar with details about past and upcoming Visits, as well as Availabilities/Unavailabilities.
Article is closed for comments.