Forms can help Care Workers and Coordinators collect information on Clients and Visits for future reference. You can create customized Forms with the questions pertinent to your business processes.
You have the option to implement an approval process for Forms if it suits your business requirements.
The Care Plan 2.0 and Forms 2.0 Feature Flags must be enabled together. It is not possible to turn on one feature without the other.
You can create templates for Forms in Form Settings and use the Form Builder to select question types, information fields, and Display Logic options.
You can organize your Form into sections and classify Forms by Categories you define.
You have the option to preview a Form before you publish it and make it available to staff.
You can also make a new version of an existing Form. You can only have one active version of a Form at a time, but creating a new version of a Form will not impact Forms in previous versions that have already been submitted.
- How do I add/configure/build/publish a new Form?
- How do I use the Form Builder?
- How do I add Display Logic to a Form?
- What are the Basic Components available in the Form Builder?
- What are the Advanced Components available in the Form Builder?
- How do I organize my Form into Sections?
- How do I preview a Form before publishing it?
- How do I manage Form Categories?
- How do I copy/archive/create a new version of a Form?
Using Forms for Clients and Facilities
Forms can be added to the following entities in AlayaCare:
- to a Service, in which case it will appear on each Visit of the Service created.
- to a Recurrence in which case it will appear on each Visit.
- to an individual Visit.
- directly to a Client.
- directly to a Facility.
- to a Task.
- How do I add a Form to a Service or Visit?
- How do I add a Form for a Facility?
- How do I create a Form as a Task?
- How do I add a Form for a Client on web?
Filling out Forms During a Visit
Forms can be filled out in the mobile app or in the web app. It's also possible to save a draft version of a Form on mobile without submitting it if it is not yet complete by the time you end the work session.
After a Form has been Submitted
You can still edit the Form after it has been submitted as long as it has not been approved.
Approving Forms that include Advanced Components will update the relevant Clients' Demographic and Care information in their Profiles.
FInally, you can email or print the completed Form.
- How do I add/complete a Form in Service Tasks during a Visit on web?
- How do I save/resume a Form Draft on mobile?
- How do I add/complete a Form on mobile?
- How do I edit a submitted Form?
- How do I approve a submitted Form?
- How do I email/print a Form?